Friday, November 30, 2012

Cigarettes Vs Pipe Tobacco


Whats is it like to some a cigar?
I've always heard that they are less addictive and less harmful then a cigarettes. I’ve also heard they taste better.

I was wondering if that was true,,, I was thinking about stating smoking them. All my friends (every single one) smokes and I swore id never smoke a cigarettes and id give me something to do while they all stand out side and some and I wouldint have to kill my self with cancer
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
the average cigar takes around an hour to smoke for a casual smoker...some of the bigger, slower burning ones have taken me up to 90 mins. so its not a really quick smoke. a cigar has as much tobacco as a single pack of cigarettes. but, the reason they are considered healthier is because you dont inhale nor do people tend to smoke as many (one every 2 weeks for me, vs a pack a day for some). so dont be naive, its not safe to inhale 3 cigars a day. you will die. every type of tobacco has nicotine, cigarettes have a higher percent and again, you dont inhale cigars. there is also a higher risk of mouth and throat cancer then from cigarettes. go ahead and try one. they taste great and a cigar every once in a while will not kill you.





also black and milds' are made from pipe tobacco, not cigar tobacco.



Wouldn't you agree? any other differences you could spot?
CIGARETTES VS PIPE TOBACCO
Higher Cigarette Taxes Drove Smokers To Pipe Tobacco & Cigars ...
The Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act (CHIPRA) of 2009 increased and equalized federal excise tax rates for cigarettes, roll-your-own tobacco, and small cigars. It also increased the tax rates on pipe ...

pipe tobacco cigarettes .
11.11.2012, dentzzdental, IP: 124.115.6.21. Any type of smoking (cigarettes, cigars, pipe) or chewing tobacco can leave you with a really nasty taste -- and... http//t.co/gMB1OQnH ...

cigarette and pipe tobacco diffs - Cigarette Forum & Smokers ...
I have been reading most everything I can find on this and in light of the tax structure. I get the impression the folks in the business are keeping quiet trying to stay below the radar. FWIW this is what I have been able to put ...

pipe tobacco vs cigarette tobacco - people smoking cigarette
About pipe tobacco vs cigarette tobacco - The container and as wide. Plant Phoenix.

Bull Durham Pipe Tobacco - Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community
I have been seeing this at some local shops and decided to give it a try. Comes in 3oz or 8oz bags. The tabacco was really dry and a very lite tan.

American smokers the steering pipe tobacco and cigars to avoid ...
A new government report concludes that, since the 2009 federal cigarette tax increase, the United States turned to pipe tobacco and cigars smokers. Smokers their shopping habits based on the new price structure to adjust ...

pipe tobacco vs cigarette tobacco - price of cigarettes in
About pipe tobacco vs cigarette tobacco - Plan ahead and figure and pipes.

Friend warned me about inhaling pipe tobacco - Cigarette Forum ...
Let's be honest, inhaling anything probably ain't great. I've wondered if the thicker cut of dual purpose pipe tobacco makes it more deadly than say cigarette cut tobacco, and my honest belief is that they are a horse apiece.

pipe tobacco vs cigarette tobacco .
About pipe tobacco vs cigarette tobacco - One of the main differences between tobacco is a healthier.

Cig tobacco vs pipe tobacco - Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community
What are the major differences intobaccopipes.com/tobacco-pipes tobacco and cigarette tobacco? Do they have the same chemicals and such used in.