Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Cigarette Us


Are you an aquarius smoker? What you think is the effect of smoking on your life?
I quit smoking months ago and I tell you what..I discovered that my mind wasn't really working for the 3 smoking years. And I am talking about normal cigarettes. I think cigarettes affect us aquarius in a more tough way than other signs
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I quit several years ago, but I did notice a change in my personality since then. I'm no longer as tolerant or as accepting of others as I used to be. I sort of went back to my former self, blunt & quite unforgiving of others.



I agree with you about your brain working differently too. I see things much clearer & my thought process is faster too.



I don't know if it is just a coincidence, or a direct result of quitting smoking, but either way I'm happy I did. I don't miss smoking, I really hate the smell of it now.



Best Tasting Electronic Cigarette trybullsmoke.com Click the link above to try the best e cigarette on the market! "How To Recycle The ...
CIGARETTE US
Capital News В» US judge orders tobacco firms to admit they lied
WASHINGTON, Nov 28 – A US federal judge ruled here that tobacco companies must run ads acknowledging that they lied about the health effects of cigarettes, and explain in blunt terms the adverse effects of smoking.

Judge Orders Tobacco Firms to Admit Deception - Law Blog - WSJ
The ruling, by U.S. District Judge Gladys Kessler in Washington, came in the final phases of a long-running government racketeering case against leading cigarette makers. In 2006, Judge Kessler ruled that tobacco ...

SchwartzReport: US Court Orders Tobacco Companies to Admit ...
US court orders tobacco firms to admit lying. A US judge has ordered tobacco firms to pay for a public campaign laying out “past deception” over smoking risks. The ruling sets out the wording of a series of “corrective statements” that the ...

Pack of lies: Big Tobacco ordered to issue big apology — RT
A US federal judge has ordered tobacco firms to publicly admit to deceiving the public. An advertising campaign to be paid for by the industry is required.

Cigarette Pack Health Warning Labels in US Lag Behind World ...
Health warning labels have adorned cigarette packages since 1966, when they first appeared in the United States. And in the decades since, they have spread steadily around the world – in many instances, becoming more ...

Ruling forces big tobacco to admit they lied | Local & Regional News ...
U.S. District Judge Gladys Kessler issued a ruling on Tuesday that tobacco companies now have to advertise corrective statements saying they "deliberately deceived the American public about the health effects of smoking." ...

Tobacco industry uses trade pacts to try to snuff out anti-smoking laws
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has ordered graphic warnings for cigarette packs, but an industry court challenge on 1st Amendment grounds has stalled the rule.) Cigarette makers say they acknowledge the hazards ...

NewsDaily: Judge orders tobacco companies to admit deception
Major tobacco companies that spent decades denying they lied to the U.S. public about the dangers of cigarettes must spend their own money on a public advertising campaign saying they did lie, a federal judge ruled on ...

Judge orders tobacco firms to say they lied about smoking dangers ...
Each corrective ad is to be prefaced by a statement that a federal court has concluded that the defendant tobacco companies "deliberately deceived the American public about the health effects of smoking." Advertise | ...

PM USA Raises Pack Prices Across All Brands
RICHMOND, Va. -- Altria Group Inc.'s Philip Morris USA is pushing through a price increase of six cents per pack across all of the company's cigarette brands, the second round of price rises the tobacco producer has taken on ...