Sunday, December 16, 2012

Making Own Cigarettes


Can I add mint to my roll your own cigarettes?
I use a tube shooter to make my own cigarettes. I usually smoke camel frosts or marlboro smooths but could i roll in some dried mint (or some other kind of spice) to try and make the taste the same? would that give me a headache?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Sure, you could. I believe the 'all natural' tobacco substitutes have mint in them, along with other herbs and stuff.



They also have mint flavored papers (and chocolate, cherry, etc.).



You can also buy menthol tobacco, and mix it with regular, if all menthol is too strong.



I used to put a few strands of cherry pipe tobacco into my rolled cigarettes, that was good, a subtle taste.



Hey everyone, here's a small tutorial on how to make your own cigarettes for a good price^^. if you liek this please rate and comment
MAKING OWN CIGARETTES
Don't Roll Your Own Cigarettes in Michigan. It's Against the Law ...
The state was losing tax booty from the self-rolled cigarettes and Big Tobacco was losing out to its budget-friendly competitiors, so earlier this year a law was passed in Michigan to make things "equal." This is from an article on ...

Onondaga Nation Making Its Own Cigarettes
NEDROW, N.Y. -- The Onondaga Nation has joined the growing number of Indian tribes making their own cigarettes, reported The Post-Standard. The nation smokeshop in Nedrow, N.Y., has been giving away a free pack of ...

Make your own cigarettes В» WNYMVP.com WNY Football Coaching ...
Make your own cigarettes - Click Here Discount coupon for cigarettes: Make your own cigarettes Inquire about method down time through the rendering expenses associated with the update and just what instruction is ...

Cant get a full cigarette help please - Cigarette Forum & Smokers ...
Ok so I can make them pretty well but the tip of the tobacco always stays in the injector when I pull the cig off. Am I doing something wrong or is it just the crappy injector. Also when I go to get one from the pack all the cigarettes ...

how to make your own cigarettes. Page about Choose a thoughts.
Page about how to make your own cigarettes. All text about With others, opinion or discuss a hobby. gum cigarettes.

Top-O-Matic Just Burns Too Quickly - Cigarette Forum & Smokers ...
I've already saved a ton after just one week and I'll never go back to buying packs again, especially when I can make my own pack in about 10 minutes. It's great, but there's just one problem. I noticed the cigarettes I was ...

how to make your own cigarettes. Page about Several topics.
Page about how to make your own cigarettes. All text about Ready local and world events. for small talk the. grams of nicotine in a cigarette.

Support for legalized pot hits all-time 'high' | Jay Bookman
My wife would point out to you that you can make your own cigarettes and stogies, too, but that the American tobacco industry still pays a boatload in taxes each year. I suspect the average lazy stoner would prefer to pick up a ...

Ray Halbritter Talks Tax-Free Cigarettes and Free Enterprise on Fox ...
Varney noted the Fox News Business Channel requested Halbritter come on the show not only because the Nation is making its own cigarettes, but because the reservation's neighbors were prospering as a result of the ...

Roll your own cigarettes marlboro loose В» Hn Networks
Roll your own cigarettes marlboro loose - Click Here Discount coupon for cigarettes: Roll your own cigarettes marlboro loose Should you symbolize a maker or supplier looking for new sales strategies look up net retailers focusing on dental care products, buy newport cigarettes online by visa. ... Pour 1And2 glass of white vinegar into dishes too and put through the residence for one more powerful odor absorber, arguements against making cigarettes illegal.