Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bad Things About Smoking Cigarettes


Which one do you personally think is worse: Smoking Cigarettes, Drinking Alcohol or Smoking Marijuana?
Which one do you think is the worst thing someone could do?



I personally think is Smoking Cigarettes.

I am a smoker and know the adverse effects.

I personally dislike the other 2, after having bad experiences with both.



Just doing a random survey, curious to what people think!



Have a nice day.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Smoking Marijuana



I teach you how to smoke a cigarette, and, just maybe we will learn something about ourselves. Band: You've Probably Never Heard Of Them ...
BAD THINGS ABOUT SMOKING CIGARETTES
Smoking cigarettes rots your brain, say researchers | Death and Taxes
Researchers at Kings College in London have come to the conclusion that smoking cigarettes effectively “rots” your brain by damaging parts of the brain associated with reasoning, learning, and… what was the last one? Oh yeah. Memory. A study of 8,800 people over 50 ... The Alzheimer's Society said: “We all know smoking, a high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels and a high BMI [Body Mass Index] is bad for our heart. This research adds to the huge amount of ...

High Cigarette Taxes Curb Heavy Smoking В« CBS St. Louis
A new Washington University School of Medicine study finds as cigarette taxes go up -- heavy smoking goes down.

Smoking Rots The Brain, Study Says
Login with Facebook to see what your friends are reading; Enable Social Reading; i. Settings. Read Share Settings; Share everything I read; Share only things safe for work; Dont share what I'm reading. Read Share ... While this study addresses long-term effects of smoking, the inhalation of cigarette smoke often has some much more obvious negative side-effects. According to the National Institutes of Health, smoking causes about 443,000 deaths each year and is ...

The Hartford Informer > You do you, I'll do me
If someone tries to argue that smoking cigarettes aren't bad for you, they have no clue what they are talking about. Tests have proven that smoking causes lung cancer among many other things. In fact, it says on the side of a ...

Question for anyone! - Tortoise Forum.Org
I was just thinking back to my freshmen year of high school in health class when my teacher would always say "Cigarettes are bad for you blah blah blah" while sitting in his chair eating some McDonalds... Now, what do you think is ... From my understanding, both these things have an equal amount of health risks give or take a few. I have a research paper ... There really isn't anything you can do to make yourself not get lung cancer if you're smoking cigarettes. Elliott. Find all posts by ...

CHICKENSCRATCHES: Quitting Smoking: Eleven Months Today
I'm still out of breath when I walk; I waited too long to quit: bad news. I never cheated: good news. I want a cigarette every hour of every day: bad news. I saved $1650: good ... I'm pretty sure I did none of those things. I just suffered through withdrawal every time I wanted to smoke and made a conscious decision: Nope, not gonna smoke THIS cigarette THIS time. I breathed instead. Sometimes I pretended to smoke -- not with my hands -- but I drew the invisible smoke ...

This is your brain on smoking – The Chart - CNN.com Blogs
This is your brain on smoking. That cigarette may be doing more damage than meets the eye. If you've been smoking for an extended period of time, you're likely familiar with at least some – if not all – of the bodily symptoms .... Bad agrument when you compare all deaths related to smoking. ... The study seems to suggest that growing old in general reduces brain function and things like smoking, lower physical activity, high blood pressure, etc all affect the brain.

e-Cigarette News Roundup 11-27 - Back in action
Essentially, the answer is no because it is the combination of the things in cigarettes and combustion that work together to make all the bad things in cigarette smoke. The article gave a mention to Snus and e-cigarettes, noting ...

Cigarette Smoking and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
... the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). Major efforts targeting smoking-cessation have assisted with addressing the issue, yet the negative impact of smoking remains widely evident. ... Hyperarousal, such as being easily startled; Re-experiencing events through things such as nightmares or intrusive thoughts; Avoidance of the traumatic events through attempts to avoid thinking about them for example. A person's failure to recover from exposure to ...

Cigarette thief hits smoke shop | Behind the Yellow Tape
A man made off with several cartons of cigarettes from a Market Street tobacco shop after telling the clerk he had a gun.