Saturday, January 26, 2013

Smoking Pipe Tobacco Cigarettes


What is most unhealthy, pipe tobacco, cigars, or cigarettes?
I'm curious to know what is most unhealthy between pipe tobacco, cigars, and cigarettes and where your information is from, and or why you think so. You can even make a list from worst to best or whatever you would like to do. PLEASE no answers like "it's all bad for you" "it all causes cancer" etc. We all know that already, that's why were not asking about the health risks of tomatoes.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I have to agree with Roddy and Herfnerd on this one. Pipes and cigars are smoked for flavor and aroma, not inhaled. Cigar and pipe tobacco is all natural, and has no added chemicals.



Cigarettes are nothing but a nicotine delivery device, added chemicals to the tobacco, and they are inhaled.



Pipe smoking pipe tobacco pipe smoking my pipe collecting pipesmoking : As promised, my first time smoking Cherry Ambrosia by Mac Baren
SMOKING PIPE TOBACCO CIGARETTES
Higher Cigarette Taxes Drove Smokers To Pipe Tobacco & Cigars ...
Higher Cigarette Taxes Drove Smokers To Pipe Tobacco & Cigars. April 18, 2012 By Chris Morran. portraitcigar. (eviloars). Among the intended goals of higher taxes on cigarettes is that some smokers will quit rather than deal with the ...

Bull Durham Pipe Tobacco - Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community
I have been seeing this at some local shops and decided to give it a try. Comes in 3oz or 8oz bags. The tabacco was really dry and a very lite tan color. Its a product or common wealth. This stuff makes a good smoke a tad ...

Friend warned me about inhaling pipe tobacco - Cigarette Forum ...
... with "pipe tobacco." Let's be honest, inhaling anything probably ain't great. I've wondered if the thicker cut of dual purpose pipe tobacco makes it more deadly than say cigarette cut tobacco, and my honest belief is that they are a horse apiece. ... I shouldent listen to him if he is willing to smoke fsc ciggerettes , thanks for the info.... Even if that tobbacco might be a little bit stronger it can't be worse than smoking the fsc and 100s of chemicals in ciggerettes in stores.

As Cigarette Smoking Declines, Pipe Tobacco Use Soars В« news ...
Some smokers apparently would rather switch to puffing on pipe tobacco than pay rising cigarette taxes in the United States. The shift has federal health officials worried that fewer smokers will quit and more youths will start if ...

American smokers the steering pipe tobacco and cigars to avoid ...
A new government report concludes that, since the 2009 federal cigarette tax increase, the United States turned to pipe tobacco and cigars smokers. Smokers their shopping habits based on the new price structure to adjust ...

Cant get a full cigarette help please - Cigarette Forum & Smokers ...
Ok so I can make them pretty well but the tip of the tobacco always stays in the injector when I pull the cig off. Am I doing something wrong or is it just the crappy injector. Also when I go to get one from the pack all the cigarettes ...

Stylish Bakelite Smoking Pipe Tobacco Cigarettes Cigar Pipe Free ...
Specification: Brand new and High quality. Compact and ergonomic design. Stylish Bakelite Cigarettes and Tobacco Pipe. Durable and can be used repeatedly for a long time. Made of high-quality materials, not contain any harmful objects.

cigarette and pipe tobacco diffs - Cigarette Forum & Smokers ...
I have been reading most everything I can find on this and in light of the tax structure. I get the impression the folks in the business are keeping quiet trying to stay below the radar. FWIW this is what I have been able to put ...

Converting dual purpose pipe tobacco to cigarette tobacco ...
Many tobacco companies such a D&R and Stokkebyes are now marketing a dual purpose pipe tobacco that is supposed to be good for pipes and. ... tobacco that is supposed to be good for pipes and cigarettes instead of just cigarette rolling tobacco becaues of the new restrictions on cigarette tobacco, and in my experience this dual purpose tobacco is cut thicker and does not smoke or burn as well as just straight cigarette tobacco and tastes about a quarter as good.

Where do I get tobacco in NYC? - Cigarette Forum & Smokers ...
Yeah it's very different I guess. I never tried smoking pipe tobacco in a cigarette, but there's a first time for everything. It's so different, I arrived here from Israel, where down by my house there was a tobacco shop with tens of ...