Thursday, January 31, 2013

Little Girl Smoking Cigarette


I have a question about second hand cigarette smoke?
I know 2nd hand smoke is dangerous but does this extend to smoke on an item of clothing or furniture etc? We have been given furniture and toys from a relative who was a smoker in their home and I am worried because they do smell of smoke. Especially as my little girl will be using them? Is 2nd hand smoke of this kind dangerous?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
That's third hand smoke, and the answer is, nobody knows yet. I think it's a pretty fair bet that the risk from a few items is minor, but I can understand why you might want to be extra cautious if a child is involved, particularly if she's young enough to put things in her mouth.



:( PLEASE READ!!! - some off ppl say they loved miley but now not cuz she changed ,no she didnt she just grown up ,she i just like every other ...
LITTLE GIRL SMOKING CIGARETTE
Serving Cigar Smokers : Convenience Store Decisions
“Little cigars, because of tax breaks between cigars and cigarettes, have become a lot more attractive to cigarette smokers in general,” said Meyers, who operates 12 Fast Max convenience stores as well as 19 Smokers Host Discount Tobacco stores throughout Indiana. “We've seen a lot of ... “I have a girl in my office who smokes electronic cigarettes because she doesn't want to walk down the steps to go take a smoke break, so she's an office smoker.” Another selling ...

Why did you quit smoking? - Straight Dope Message Board
Why did you quit smoking? In My Humble Opinion (IMHO) ... I liked not feeling guilty for bringing smoke soaked clothing around my little girl, who has a preemie's "delicate lungs". Finally, I grew rather fond of saving money! At the same time, I really missed ... I think I have had 2 cigarettes in 30 years, one for sociability [seriously nervous person I was trying to calm down and one just to try a different countries version of a cigarette.] I have never tried an e-cig, but I might ...

Shocking moment a four-year-old girl 'smokes' a cigarette - The Sun
THIS is the shocking moment a four-year-old girl pretends to smoke a CIGARETTE. Little Destiny took to the stage with the fake fag during an episode of controversial US reality show Toddlers & Tiaras. Wearing a black leather ...

Mary-Kate Olsen Smokes In Front Of Olivier Sarkozy's Daughter
Mary-Kate Olsen smoking cigarette Olivier Sarkozy underage daughter After Hilary Duff's Cigarette-gate, our hackles are of course raised when we spot young celebrities photographed holding cancer sticks. And seeing as ...

Enter Community Title - Spruz
By a little injury, would cry, it is a simple girl, but smoking does not cry easily, but the woman chose to smoke, also chose a beautiful. Love is an injury, ... Long, thin, smoke in the Qing Qian Zhi Ying touching as that between the burning dark blue nails, a little deep, a little lazy, a little charming, a little gentle, there is little Sensation . Cigarette, more like a parting. Sitting in a cafe in dark orange, the fragrance exudes a tranquil, all the sun revolved around the side. Out the ...

CHICKENSCRATCHES: Quitting Smoking: Eleven Months Today
I smoked my last cigarette late New Year's Eve, December 31, 2011. Technically, it may have been closer to two in the morning on January 1st, 2012, but I hadn't gone to bed yet, so I think calling it December 31st is fair game.

Agency requirement on Smoking - Adoption.com Forums
So far three agencies all state that we have to be open to expectant birth mothers smoking cigarettes. I have mix feeling about this .... I was fortunate that my little girl came out healthy. She was born at 38 weeks, 7 lbs 9 oz, ...

Four-year-old hits the stage with cigarette on 'Toddlers & Tiaras ...
"Don't forget to smoke!" It's not exactly a phrase one expects to hear at any beauty pageant -- especially one in which some of the contestants aren't even old enough for kindergarten yet. But that's just what one mom encouraged her ... Lisa was likely thinking it was just another way to get extra attention for her so-called "feisty little diva," but no one seemed amused by the sight of a tot puffing on a fake cigarette. ... "So I think I'm living my dreams through my little girl." ...

Congressman Who Compared Cigarettes to Smoking Lettuce ...
You could cut the grass in your yard, dry it, and roll it up in a cigarette, and smoke it — and you're still going to have a lot of problems," he said. "It is the smoke that kills, not the nicotine.” Buyer revealed the new job for Reynolds American in little-noticed testimony Sept.19 before the Indiana General Assembly's Health Finance Commission. A federal disclosure filing shows that ..... Do not take advantage of a girl; i.e. lie to her. 2. Do not make a girl pregnant. 3. Do not get ...

Day Tripping: A Photo Exhibit by Julie Blackmon | EYES IN EYES IN
Balthus's La Rue provides inspiration for Blackmon's image "Homegrown Food," where a man in white carrying a wooden plank walks past another figure who looks cool, yet out of place leaning against a building smoking a cigarette. Both ignore the little girl holding a blue racket who runs into the scene to chase her red ball leaving us to imagine what might happen next. Julie Blackmon was named American Photo's "Emerging Photographer of 2008" and one of ...