Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ryo Vs Cigarettes


Prepackaged vs Roll-your-own Cigarettes, which is better?
In terms of health, taste, and effect, which is better?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Health---while no cigarette is healthy, roll-your-own is better than pre-made as long as you use filtered tubes. Pre-made cigarettes use expanded tobacco and reconstituted tobacco. For a definition of these terms:

http://forum.ryorevolution.com/viewtopic…

Also, in the US, most state governments have legislation requiring pre-made cigarettes to be fire-safe cigarettes (FSC). The FSC are making a lot of people sick.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-11705…

Filtered tubes and rolling papers do not have to be FSC.



Taste--This depends on the tobacco that you use. Many of the premium tobaccos for RYO taste much better than pre-made. But if you use cheap tobacco, you will get cheap (usually harsh) cigarettes. This forum has reviews on various tobaccos:

http://forum.ryorevolution.com/

There are also reviews on injector machines, filtered tubes and retailers. When I first started making my own, I spent hours on this forum reading.



Effect---I'm guessing that you mean nicotine buzz? If so, you can roll a much stronger cigarette than you can buy. I've tried many of the various pre-made cigarettes but the strongest cigarettes that I have smoked have all been from ones I rolled myself with premium tobacco. After 28 years of smoking a pack a day, I have tobaccos here that I can smoke that still give me that "first-time tobacco buzz".



Personally, I much prefer rolling my own. There are fewer added chemicals to the tobacco and the taste is much better. I find that with a good tobacco (without the crap that pre-mades have), I smoke less and enjoy it more. The cost savings is nice too. I spend about $1.50 to roll a pack of filtered cigs. Just remember that a RYO cigarette will only be as good as the tobacco that you use. Crappy tobacco=crappy cigarettes. You don't need to spend a fortune on good tobacco either.



sales@ryofreedomfiller.com RYO Cigarette Machines Freedom Filler 200 330.754.1033
RYO VS CIGARETTES
Menthol tubes vs. menthol tobacco? - Cigarette Forum & Smokers ...
I currently smoke newport hundreds, and soon I will be rolling my own. However, I don't know whether or not I should get menthol tubes or tobacco.

New member Introduction and New to RYO - Cigarette Forum ...
Hello! I'm happy to find a site like this with so many knowledgeable people. I've been smoking Pall Mall Lights due to the price of Marlboro Lights.

pipe cut vs shag - Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community
I really like Three Sails and that shag cut. How do you prep the thicker ribbon cut for stuffing? I tried drying some a bit, grinding a few pulses in.

Cant get a full cigarette help please - Cigarette Forum & Smokers ...
Am I doing something wrong or is it just the crappy injector. Also when I go to get one from the pack all the cigarettes are a quarter of the way gone from walking around. I put the in with the filter down in hopes of this stopping ...

RYO Cigarette Machines Get New Life?
The report noted that there are now websites touting RYO clubs such as the MYO Smokers Club, whose site says: "Was formed by people who share a common interest in blending tobacco and making cigarettes for the own ...

Cost Tag Marlboro Malaysia Cheap Dunhill Cigarettes The Web Ryo ...
Cost Tag Marlboro Malaysia Cheap Dunhill Cigarettes The Web Ryo Fork Over Money For Tobacco. You seem to be using an older version of Internet Explorer. This site requires Internet Explorer 8 or higher. Update your ...

New member and new to RYO! - Cigarette Forum & Smokers ...
Hello, First off thanks for having such a great site with knowledgeable people! I've been smoking for more years than I can remember! I've been a.

Having a nightmare with tubing machine - Cigarette Forum ...
So Ive tried a few amounts of tobacco and no matter how much or little I put into the chamber when I crank the handle to about 3/4 the cigarette gets pushed off the nozzle and is stuck hallway on the metal spoon. So I end up ...

Top-O-Matic Just Burns Too Quickly - Cigarette Forum & Smokers ...
If you want something that burns slow and are looking for cigarette cut tobacco, try the American Spirit RYO. Those things can burn for forever and a half. If it still burns too fast for you, consider switching to 100s tubes.

looks like Three Castles tubes are discontinued - Cigarette Forum ...
went to order some today and nobody had any - finally called Bec's as i'd ordered from them once before and she said they were dis-continued if anyone. ... NCJY, RYO - Roll Your Own Cigarettes, 19, 11-24-2012 10:16 PM ...